Key Features & Benefits
- 2 litre hot water bottle with pink high heel print pattern
- Detachable soft Alpine fleece cover includes warming hand muff
- Practical drawstring closure and hanging loop
- PVC free, odourless, recyclable and washable
- 1 year tightness warranty (covering normal use as per instructions)
- 34cm x 20cm x 5cm
- Tested to standards of ASTM D 6886
This 2 litre hot water bottle uses an ultra-modern, thermoplastic rubberless design which does not only make it easy-to-use and comfortable but eco too.
The inner bottle is made from more than 90% renewable materials such as sugar cane, is PVC free, recyclable and unlike may other hot water bottle odourless. It's patented design includes a specially designed safety cap and the bottle itself is able to soften slightly when hot water is added.
The outer cover features a pink high heels print pattern. It is made from alpine fleece which provides a soft comfortable feel whilst insulating the heat. The outer cover has room for your hands to slide into and the cover and can be safely separated from the inner bottle. The cover can be washed at 30 degrees.
This hot water bottle can make a great gift and is suitable for both adults and kids alike. It can be used for a whole range of purposes throughout the year including: treating back and abdominal pains, improving sleep or just for keeping warm.
This product is made in Germany by Hugo Frosch and has been tested in accordance with ASTM D 6886. It has dimensions of approximately 34cm x 20cm x 5cm. Instructions are included.