2 Litre "Eco-Sustainable" Hot Water Bottle with Alpine Fleece Muff Dog Cover (rubberless)
- 2 litre luxury hot water bottle
- High quality detachable muff dog cover made with soft alpine fleece
- Practical drawstring closure and hanging loop
- High quality glitter decor and contrasting trim pockets perfect to slip your hands in
- PVC free, odourless and washable
- Great look and soft touch
- Meets BS 1970:2012
- 34cm (length) x 20cm (width) x 5cm (height)
This 2 litre hot water bottle uses an ultra-modern, thermoplastic rubberless design which does not only make it easy-to-use and comfortable but eco-sustainable too. This product is made from 80% renewable materials, is PVC free, recyclable and unlike may other hot water bottle odourless.
The inner bottle's patented design includes a specially designed safety cap and the bottle itself is able to soften slightly when hot water is added. The outer cover takes the appearance of a muff dog print. It is made from alpine fleece which provides a soft comfortable feel whilst insulating the heat. The outer cover has pockets perfect to slip your hands in and the cover can be safely separated from the inner bottle. The cover can be washed at 30 degrees.
This hot water bottle can make a great gift and is suitable for both adults and kids alike. It can be used for a whole range of purposes throughout the year including: treating back and abdominal pains, improving sleep or just for keeping warm.
This product is made in Germany by Hugo Frosch and has been tested in accordance with ASTM D 6886. It has dimensions of approximately 34cm x 20cm. Instructions are included.