- 0.8 litre luxury hot water bottle
- High quality 100% Merino wool cover with elegant fox design
- PVC free, odourless, recyclable and washable
- Great look, extra soft touch and great insulation properties
- 1 year tightness warranty (covering normal use as per instructions)
- 25cm x 15cm x 5cm
- Tested in accordance with ASTM D 6886
This 0.8 litre hot water bottle uses an ultra-modern, rubberless design which does not only make it easy-to-use and comfortable but eco too.
The inner bottle is made from more than 90% renewable materials such as sugar cane, is PVC free, recyclable and unlike may other hot water bottles, odourless. It's patented design includes a specially designed safety cap and the bottle itself is able to soften slightly when hot water is added.
The outer cover is 100% Merino wool from Nepal which provides a soft comfortable feel and excellent insulation properties. The cover comprises of a delightful fox. The cover can be safely separated from the inner bottle and hand washed at 30 degrees.
This hot water bottle can make a great gift and is suitable for both adults and kids alike. It can be used for a whole range of purposes throughout the year including: treating back and abdominal pains, improving sleep or just for keeping warm.
This product is made in Germany by Hugo Frosch and has been tested in accordance with ASTM D 6886. It has dimensions of approximately 25cm x 15cm x 5cm. Instructions are included.
fab, great product loved all three of them.