- 1.2 Litre transparent padded hot water bottle
- Made from thermoplastic, making the hot water bottle both odourless and rubber free
- Phthalate free
- Jointless neck to prevent leakages
- Large aperture for safer filling
- Meets relevant safety standards including BS 1970:2012
- Eco friendly
- Excellent at retaining heat
- Useful as a heat source for pain relief
This 1.2 litre transparent honeycomb pattern hot water bottle is padded so that it maintains its shape at all times.
The padded features of this bottle means it can be used safely without a cover. Hot water bottle ribbing prevents the hot water bottle and the skin being in direct contact with each other; as well as allowing the heat to be easily diffused at a comfortable temperature.
Fashy hot water bottles are one of the safest hot water bottles available. Made from thermoplastic, they are odourless and rubber free, making them suitable for those with a latex allergy. Their safety features include a jointless neck to prevent leakages and a large aperture for safe filling. The large aperture is standard across the entire Fashy range.
Fashy hot water bottles are excellent at retaining their heat and are not prone to perishing like the more traditional rubber hot water bottles you can buy. This hot water bottle is perfect for a whole range of purposes throughout the year including: treating back and abdominal pains, improving sleep or just for keeping warm.
Other great product characteristics include being easy to clean, recyclable, Phthalate free and comply with British Standard BS1970:2012