- 1.8 litre rubberless hot water bottle
- Orange colour with wicker finish
- PVC free, odourless, washable and recyclable
- Very practical and easy to use
- Meets relevant safety standards including BS 1970:2012
This 1.8 litre hot water bottle uses thermoplastic instead of rubber which has the advantage of making the product odourless and recyclable. The surface consists of a woven wicker pattern for storing heat.
This hot water bottle can make a great gift and is suitable for both adults and kids alike. It can be used for a whole range of purposes throughout the year including: treating back and abdominal pains, improving sleep or just for keeping warm.
This product is made in Germany by Hugo Frosch and meets BS 1970:2012 requirements. It has dimensions of approximately 19.5cm x 25.0cm. Instructions are included.