1.8 Litre Hot Water Bottle with Knitted Pastel Pink Cover (rubberless)
- 1.8 litre hot water bottle
- Knitted pastel pink cover
- PVC free, odourless, washable and recyclable
- Great for keeping warm, treating aches and pains and relaxing
- Meets relevant safety standards including BS 1970:2012
This 1.8 litre hot water bottle uses thermoplastic instead of rubber. The inner bottle is recyclable and odourless whilst the outer cover is made from 100% polyester and has a classic dark grey cable knit finish. The outer cover is separable and can be washed at 30 degrees.
This hot water bottle can make a great gift and is suitable for both adults and kids alike. It can be used for a whole range of purposes throughout the year including: treating back and abdominal pains, improving sleep or just for keeping warm.
This product is made in Germany by Hugo Frosch and meets BS 1970:2012 requirements. It has a two year warranty for leaks and has dimensions of approximately 19.5cm x 25.0cm. Instructions are included.