Key Features & Benefits
- 2 litre eco hot water bottle with marine blue organic cotton cover
- Recyclable and made from 90% renewable materials
- Easy to remove softshell zip cover washable at 30 degrees
- PVC free, odourless, recyclable and washable
- Looks great, practical and easy to use
- 1 year tightness warranty (covering normal use as per instructions)
- 34cm x 20cm x 5cm
- Tested to standards of ASTM D 6886
This 2 litre hot water bottle uses an ultra-modern, rubberless design which does not only make it easy-to-use and comfortable but more eco friendly.
The inner bottle is made from at least 90% renewable materials as validated by ASTM D 6866-12, is PVC free, recyclable and unlike may other hot water bottle odourless. It's patented design includes a specially designed safety cap and the bottle itself is able to soften slightly when hot water is added.
The outer cover is made from 100% organic cotton which provides a soft comfortable feel whilst insulating the heat. It also includes a diagonal zipper which allows the cover to be safely separated from the inner bottle. The cover can be washed at 30 degrees.
This hot water bottle can make a great gift and is suitable for both adults and kids alike. It can be used for a whole range of purposes throughout the year including: treating back and abdominal pains, improving sleep or just for keeping warm.
This product has dimensions of approximately 34cm x 20cm x 5cm. It is made to high standards in Germany by Hugo Frosch and its compliant with BS 1970:2012. Instructions are included.